Seriously, you have to check out the list of songs posted after the jump -- but only if you're in a dancing-appropriate location, like your home, or a ballet class, or an old, abandoned factory. If you're not too busy moving uncontrollably to that funky beat, we suggest watching the Poisonous trailer posted even further down.
- Audio Push – Teach Me How To Jerk
- Basement Jaxx – Rendez-vu
- Beastie Boys – Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix)
- Beenie Man – King Of The Dancehall
- Bell Biv DeVoe – Poison
- Benny Benassi – Satisfaction
- Cascada – Evacuate the Dancefloor
- Christina Milian – Dip It Low
- The Commodores – Brick House
- Craig Mack – Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)
- Dirty Vegas – Days Go By
- Eric B. & Rakim – Don't Sweat the Technique
- Fannypack – Hey Mami
- Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne – Down
- Kool & The Gang – Jungle Boogie
- Kylie Minogue – Can't Get You Out of My Head
- Lady Gaga – Just Dance
- Lady Gaga – Poker Face
- Lipps Inc – Funky Town
- M.I.A. – Galang '05
- Nelly Furtado – Maneater
- Nina Sky – Move Ya Body
- No Doubt – Hella Good
- Pitbull – I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)
- Quad City DJ's – C'mon N' Ride It (TheTrain)
- Rihanna – Pon de Replay
- Salt-N-Pepa – Push It
- Snoop Dogg/Pharrell – Drop It Like It's Hot
- Soulja Boy Tell 'Em – Crank That (Soulja Boy)
- Wreckx-n-Effect – Rump Shaker
- Young MC – Bust A Move
Dance Central, exclusive for Kinect for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, will be available Nov. 4, 2010 in North America and Nov. 10, 2010 in Europe.
"We felt it was very important to launch Dance Central with a balanced selection of the latest, greatest and all-time classic tracks," said Paul DeGooyer, Senior Vice President of Music, Electronic Games and Programming for MTV Networks. "The setlist on the disc really achieves that goal, offering everything from "jerking" to disco, from Rihanna to Young MC. Whatever your jam, we think you'll find something to get you moving in this contagiously fun soundtrack."
Dance Central will feature downloadable content beginning Nov. 4, 2010. Each song will not only deliver fresh music, but also completely new routines that will keep dance parties going for months to come.
Winner of the E3 Game Critics Best Original Game and Best Motion Simulation Game, as well as more than 30 additional awards and nominations, Dance Central is a controller-free dance video game with fun choreography for beginners and experts. Whether rehearsing in Break It Down or owning the dance floor in Perform It!, players will be introduced to more than 600 moves in the game and more than 90 dance routines created by professional choreographers. In addition, players can earn Achievements, unlock new character outfits and venues and progress through the dance ranks. In Dance Battle, players can challenge friends to an epic living room showdown.
Developed by Harmonix, the world's premiere music videogame developer, published by MTV Games and distributed by Microsoft, Dance Central will be available Nov. 4, 2010, in North America exclusively for Kinect for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft (U.S. ERP: $49.99) and Nov. 10, 2010 in Europe (UK ERP: £39.99 / EU ERP: €49.99).