Americans should already be familiar enough with the concept of "spacial skills" to play WiiWare's ThruSpace, which is all about putting Tetris-like pieces through walls.
DSiWare is host to four games this week, including a Nintendo-published puzzle game, Snapdots.
- Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (SNES, 1 player, 800 Wii Points): Gather the crystals, restore the elements, and learn what an "RPG" is all about.
- ThruSpace (Nintendo, 1 player, 800 Wii Points): Rotate a Tetris-esque object called a "Keydron" to fit through spaces in walls. You can even perform tricks!%Gallery-105290%
- Happy Holidays Halloween (505 Games, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): How else are you going to send Halloween e-cards to your friends through the Wii?
- Snapdots (Nintendo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Complete picross-ish puzzles by picking up and rotating sections with your UFO.%Gallery-105289%
- Armada (Zoo Games, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Control the deployment and landing of military aircraft from your aircraft carrier.
- Academy: Tic-Tac-Toe (Gamelion, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Learn Tic-Tac-Toe by advancing through the Tic-Tac-Toe League.
- Music on: Playing Piano (Abylight, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): This piano teaching program includes 15 songs to learn.
Nintendo Wii console