Actually, the two might make good companion pieces -- when you can no longer handle seeing Commander Video fall out of the sky, you can read about the stars that have managed to stay up there for billions of years. And then you can go outside, guided by your DSi and Flashlight, and find a spot to look at the real sky. We're kidding, of course. Don't buy Flashlight.%Gallery-105917%
- Bit. Trip Fate (Aksys Games, 1 player, 800 Wii Points): Commander Video tries his hand at a side-scrolling rail shooter. Does he have hands?
- My Planetarium (Hudson, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Look at the (virtual) stars in "observation" mode, take guided tours in "planetarium" mode, and read about constellations and other objects in the "celestial guidebook."
- Go! Go! Island Rescue! (Connect2Media, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): As a group of firefighters, you must throw a family around a volcano-damaged resort to get them out the fire exit.
- Spot the Difference (Enjoy Gaming, 1-6 players, 500 DSi Points): Find differences in two pictures.
- Go Series Defense Wars (Gamebridge, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Stylus-controlled tower defense using "guns, cannons, and tanks."
- Flashlight (Kaasa, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): A blank screen in the color of your choice. That you pay for.