- When: Saturday, Oct. 30 at 12:30 p.m. EDT (9:30 a.m. PDT, 10:30 a.m. realm time) for the pre-event mixer and 1 p.m. for the first part of the event
- Where: Razor Hill on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H)
- Who: A Horde character of any level. If you wish to do the trick or treating, please bring a character that has all of the flight paths in Kalimdor, such as a death knight.
- What: Dailies and trick or treating
- How: Ask Robinella or any member of <Blogling> for an invite to our event guild. All Blogling members can invite. If you are already in one of our guilds, there will be instructions in the message of the day.
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H) in <It came from the Blog>. Guild ranks of Blog Lurker or above can invite, so /whisper Robiness or any online member. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules -- basically, don't be a funsucker! Visit the guild FAQ for more details.