Apparently, the ad was a throwdown for Bradley Johnson, who left Crystal Dynamics after working on the downloadable game, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. As a newly independent developer, the ad encouraged Johnson to buy the domain name and work on a prototype -- a process that took only a few weeks. "It's been a very quick development cycle, but it's been quite smooth," Johnson told Gamasutra.
Johnson and his newly founded development team, Be-Rad Entertainment, have since released Lame Castle on Android, with an iPhone version also in the works. His hope is to eventually work on downloadable games on all platforms. May we suggest an ironic PSP Minis port?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15