The game will include a "Visual Move Guide," which should make some of those more perplexing sequences significantly less so, as well as a "Watch Mode," where you can simply view all of Don Bluth's beautiful animations without worrying about being eaten, or stabbed, or crushed, or dissolved, or asphyxiated, or immolated, or drowned, or poisoned, or eviscerated, or ...
An instant hit in its 1983 arcade debut, Dragon's Lair has transcended the video game landscape and firmly planted itself as a gaming icon. This PlayStation 3 release marks over 60 unique platform releases of Dragon's Lair making it a candidate for the record books.
To celebrate this occasion, a variety exclusive items are now available for download on PlayStation Home. Transform yourself into Dirk the Daring or Princess Daphne, grab a new t-shirt, or even have Singe the Dragon protect your apartment. All are now available with even more exciting exclusive to follow in the coming days!
Other exciting Dragon's Lair features for this PSN release include:
* 1080p HD Remastered Video
* Visual Move Guide
* Classic Arcade Monitor View
* Online Leaderboard
* Trophy Support
* Exclusive Dragon's Lair PlayStation Home Reward
* Watch Mode - View the Animation Without Dying!
Dragon's Lair is available Tuesday November 23rd on the PlayStation Store for only $9.99.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25