First revealed at this year's PAX, Fluidity is a side-scrolling game in which players tilt the Wii Remote to move water through various obstacles, gaining the ability to freeze or boil the water when necessary. While a game like this may not really need a story (do you really need to motivate some water?) Nintendo revealed one in its announcement today: Fluidity is set within an encyclopedia called "Aquaticus," which is apparently under attack from the evil "Influence." Okay, it's not a lot of story.
To learn more about how Fluidity works, you'll find a 'How to Play" trailer after the break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19