Meanwhile, on Virtual Console, Capcom surprises us with a pair of games that weren't supposed to be out until next year!
- Fluidity (Nintendo, 1 player, 1,200 Wii Points): As a sentient pool of water, save the encyclopedia Aquaticus from the evil ink that has spilled into it. Or, if you'd prefer, tilt the controller to move some water to solve puzzles.
- Demo: Fluidity (Nintendo, 1 player, free): Like Fluidity, but shorter, and free.
- Racers' Islands - Crazy Arenas (Zallag, 1-4 players, 600 Wii Points): Take part in paintball challenges, a hot-potato like game and other "crazy" events -- while driving a car.
- Fireplacing (Korner Entertainment, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): "There are fireplaces for every occasion," according to Nintendo's press release.
- Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando (Arcade, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): Super Joe destroys the enemy army in this top-down shooter.
- SonSon (Arcade, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): An odd side-scroller in which you jump between different levels of platforms to shoot and avoid enemies. It's based on the Monkey King stories -- just like Enslaved!
- Dairojo! Samurai Defenders (Abylight, 1-2 players, 800 DSi Points): A tower defense game set in feudal Japan.
- Space Ace (Digital Leisure, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): It's the same kind of limited FMV gameplay you love (or don't) from Dragon's Lair, but ... in space!
- Rytmik Rock Edition (Cinemax, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): A version of the DSiWare music composition software containing "rock" samples.