To celebrate the holidays, we're having twelve straight days of giveaways up through Christmas day. And while we say it's to celebrate, really ... we're simply getting rid of some of the larger packages around the ol' office.
And for our third giveaway, we've got a massive Fallout: New Vegas neon sign that showed up on this writer's doorstep this very morn'.
Bethesda – can we call you Beth? – the goal of this exercise (in addition to generating holiday cheer and all that muck) is to reduce the number of oversized packages containing things like neon signs from our collective living spaces. And readers: The only thing New Vegas-related at this Joystiq outpost is this sign, so you'll have to make do without the game. But hey, if you're thinking about putting this up in your home, it's probably safe to assume you've already got a copy, right?
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment explaining why on Earth you want a Fallout: New Vegas neon sign in your home. Where you sleep.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 8:00PM ET on Friday, December 17.
- At that time, we'll randomly select one winner to receive a Fallout: New Vegas neon sign. (Total ARV $200)
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.