Due to arrive "very soon," Title Update 3 aims to free players who get stuck either during the match search process, or in the Animus seat when they visit the 2012 timeline in the single-player campaign. It'll also address a fast travel glitch in Rome and a bug that can prevent PS3 players from unlocking further trophies after a certain point in the game.
You can see a more detailed list of fixes after the break. We'll let you know as soon as the update becomes available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
- "Sometimes players may remain stuck during matchmaking (game never starts)."
- "In extremely rare occasions, a crash may occur if another player of the same session quits while another player is loading the map at the exact same time."
- "When joining a session In Manhunt, in the chased team, you may have a sound present during the entire session."
- "The player may remain stuck in the present optional (2012), in a spawning loop in Monterigioni, while interacting with the Animus (Animus Bug)."
- "Using fast travel towards Northern Campagna may result in Ezio getting continuously desynchronized."
- "Sometimes a bug can occur that prevents the player from unlocking any additional Trophies (Trophy Bug)."
- "On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One