Our theme for day eight is Halo: Reach and, we'll be honest ... it's a strange collection. First (and certainly foremost!) is this pair of military-grade Oster hair clippers and virtually indestructible Pelican case. Some of you may be more interested in an actual video game than hair clippers with video game branding so, for you, we've got another Halo: Reach-themed case. The press kit briefcase, pictured after the break, includes a copy of the game, The Fall of Reach book by Eric Nylund, the Halo: Reach gamepad, and some other trinkets. We're going to send both cases out to one lucky reader. Find out how to enter after the break.
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment with your favorite Halo memory. "I've never played a Halo game" is an acceptable answer.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 2:00AM ET on Thursday, December 23.
- At that time, we'll randomly select one winner to receive Halo: Reach, Oster hair clippers, "The Fall of Reach" book, and Halo: Reach gamepad. (Total ARV $150)
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22