Enemies will still scale to the player's level, but using a more balanced metric, resulting in a Fallout 3-esque approach as opposed to the near-impossible Oblivion approach. Of course, foes will likely be easily bested using another of the game's new features: Dual wielding. Players can equip any item or spell to either hand, using both simultaneously in combat. Though, we'll almost certainly put a Charm spell in our left hand, and Fortify Personality in our right, because that is how we do.
For more info on the game's new features, including a weapon-crafting system and improved character creation tools, check out the upcoming issue of Game Informer.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One