available now for your mobile device. Similar to the iPhone app before it, this one delivers the site you lovingly tolerate in a convenient on-the-go format. Windows Phone 7? Um, keep bugging your friends to download the other mobile versions and we'll see what we can do.
What's everyone playing?
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Really getting into Civilization 5 again. May get my space race achivement in current game.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [...]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Thinking pretty seriously about returning to Split/Second to finish up the rest of the races. Will undoubtedly spend too much time playing AC: Brotherhood and Bad Company 2 with the [JOY] clan.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): Seems like I have a busy weekend ahead, so I'll try to game on the go with my PSP. As for consoles, Dead Space and Vanquish sound like a good time ... if I can tear myself away from football.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I imagine spending some hours on my couch, PSP in hand, working my way through Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Unless you've got a transcontinental flight coming up, this isn't the kind of portable gaming you've got in mind. Yes, there are cutscenes. And yes, you have to watch them.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I've got 10 more flags to find in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, then I've maxed out Achievements in that. And, of course, I'll be playing lots of Bad Company 2.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'll be entering a state of complete hibernation, sleeping for four entire days, so that when I wake up, I can play a retail version of LittleBigPlanet 2. I hope nothing really interesting happens during my sweet, sweet slumbers.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I've got some traveling to do, so I was gonna check out this innovative new iPhone platformer I heard about, MaXplosion. Someone said it's from the same guys who made Splosion Man. How cool!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I plan to lose and lose and lose in Super Street Fighter IV. That way, when I do lose repeatedly, it won't be so much of a surprise.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'm gonna dip into The Last Express, and that monster Ludwig has given me a new iPhone addiction called Solipskier.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'm not sure which console games I'll play, but every loading screen will be treated as a signal to play Solipskier.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): My thoughts from the first 30 seconds of Bayonetta, which I'm playing through this weekend: "Press start? I can do that. Sure, I'll play Normal, I guess. OH MY SWEET LORD WHAT IS GOING ON"
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): I've had about 10 different quests open up to me in Fallout: New Vegas around the 100 hour mark, each of which wants me to align myself with a particular faction. I'll spend the weekend trying to figure out a scenario wherein I can complete all of them while screwing everyone over the process.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) With the XBLA release coming up soon, I've recently reignited my passion for Torchlight. Doing a little gaming on the DS with Ghost Trick and Picross 3D. And one of these days, Ludwig, I swear I'll finish The Longest Journey.