The trailer also shows that Samus has been authorized to drop a power bomb in the middle of the stage. It's flashy, and detonated without the preface of trashy fighting words -- umm, not that any DOA fighter could handle the deadpan delivery of her Other Monologues.
See the video after the break, along with a trailer that shows off more gameplay and many of the game's slightly more realistic environments. You'll probably recognize a few from Dead or Alive 3 and Dead or Alive 4.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite