- When: Sunday, Jan. 30 at 1 p.m. EST (10 a.m. PST, 11 a.m. server time)
- Where: The Lunar Festival near the flightpath in Orgrimmar on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H)
- Who: Any level Horde character is welcome, but you will probably have the most fun with your highest-level character.
- What: Fun, achievements including Elders of the Alliance, more fun
- How: Ask Robinator or any member of <Blogling> for an invite if you are not already in one of our guilds.
- The Rocket's Red Glare
- Frenzied Firecracker
- Elders of the Horde
- Elune's Blessing
- Elders of the Alliance
Rules and tips for Lunar Lunacy
- We will have an event chat room announced in the guild info on the day of the event. Instructions will be made in this chat.
- I will also be streaming the event and be giving more detailed instructions verbally.
- No shouting except for me. I use all caps in our event chat so that I can be "heard" over everyone else.
- No funsuckers allowed. If you spam, have an offensive name or are otherwise behaving in a way that sucks everyone else's fun, you will be kicked without warning.
- Summons and rezzes are for sissies. We won't be waiting for those who lag behind -- we won't have time. So grab your body and catch up as fast as you can.
- This could get messy. Since we have announced our intention to get Elders of the Alliance, we may have opposition. Expect to die ... a lot.
- It's all about fun.
Hope to see you there!
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H) in <It came from the Blog>. Guild ranks of Blog Lurker or above can invite, so /whisper Robiness or any online member. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules -- basically, don't be a funsucker! Visit the guild FAQ for more details.