If you'd like to know when you'll be able to afford more WiiWare games, you can pick up Magic Destiny, which tells your fortune using tarot, seashells, numerology, and, uh, virtual palm reading.
That kind of makes the DSiWare game about adopting 101 dolphins seem tame.%Gallery-115397% WiiWare
- Magic Destiny (Shanblue Interactive, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Turn your Wii into a fortune-telling device with numerology, tarot, and palmistry, along with astrology-themed minigames.
- Demo: Zombie Panic in Wonderland (Akaoni Studio, 1-2 players, 0 Wii Points): A sample of the battle between fairy tale characters and "amorous zombies".
- Demo: Racers' Islands - Crazy Racers (Zallag, 1 player, 0 Wii Points): Judge the sanity of these racers for yourself.
- All-Star Air Hockey (Skyworks Interactive, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Air hockey against AI opponents.
- Mahjong (dtp young entertainment, 1-2 players, 200 DSi Points): The ancient tile game, with a few additional power-ups.
- myDiary (Nnooo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Keep daily notes on your DSi.
- 101 Dolphin Pets (Teyon, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Adopt more dolphins than you ever dreamed possible!
Nintendo Wii console