Here are some guidelines to follow for submitting your user interface:
- Wordy is good. Talk about your user interface and why you made your interface decisions. You put the map in the center of the screen, covering your character -- we can clearly see that. But why? We want to know!
- Bigger is better for images. .Jpgs are best; .png works. But remember, the bigger the better.
- Keys help. Show us where you put each addon in an image or a text key. People love replicating UIs and taking ideas from one another. This helps everyone out. Some of the best innovations have come from iteration -- just ask Blizzard!
- List your addons. Let us know what addons you use, and maybe give us a little bit of insight as to why you like that addon. People get pretty defensive about their addon preferences, so stand up and fight for your mans.
- Raid screenshots help, if you're a raider. Not everyone raids, so don't feel like it is absolutely necessary to include a screenshot while raiding. However, a lot of people do like to see screenshots during a raid, so indulge if you'd like.
Submit your interfaces for Reader UI of the Week to email@example.com. New email address, yay!
Interested in getting the most out of your user interface? Come back once a week for more examples of reader UIs. For more details on individual addons, check out Addon Spotlight, or visit Addons 101 for help getting started.