After smoothing the edges of the plastic backing and wearing a groove to hold the earbud wire, Kevin used a Dremel to place a hole in the back of the plastic, sealing it with a rubber washer to prevent the hole from slicing the wire. Next, he threaded it through and pulled the wire tight to hold it in place. The result is a functional and decidedly geeky iPod touch phone.
Well done, Kevin! You'll find additional photos here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 50
- Type Audio / video player
- Media type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Audio playback time up to 40 hours
- Video playback time up to 8 hours
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Dimensions 4.86 x 2.31 x 0.24 in
- Weight 3.03 oz
- Released 2014-06-26