According to Nofsinger, the results of their early prototyping have been "very good," saying that "we're going to be able to have something very close to this [Conduit 2] on the 3DS probably by GDC." Much of the engine used in the Wii game can, seemingly, be pulled over from the console to the handheld.
Although the team is working on a Conduit game for 3DS, the game hasn't secured a publisher yet. "I would guess that Sega will be interested," Nofsinger told Eurogamer. "At DICE, the conference in Vegas that's coming up, we'll probably have some more chats."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite