Also, Max Payne 3 has again failed to make an appearance on Take Two's release calendar. When this happened last December, Take Two was quick to reassure fans that the title was still in development. We have our fingers crossed for a similar assurance in the company's conference call, which is due to start any minute.
Update: During the Q&A portion of the investor's call, Take-Two CFO Lainie Goldstein spoke about the fate of Max Payne 3, saying, "There is no update on that title at this time." That's a really not great answer. We've emailed other Take-Two contacts in search of something more concrete.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One