"I think you could make an argument that a game like Diablo might play very well on a console," the executive noted while discussing Blizzard's preference for PCs due to flexibility. "It's something that we're actually doing an investigation into to see if that could make sense."
He concluded that there are a "number of issues" that Blizzard would have to solve in order to bring its games over to consoles, with some of his concerns involving the ability to patch effectively and inevitably add expansions. Asked directly if he thought Diablo would be the Blizzard game that could most easily be ported for consoles, he nodded in the affirmative.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One