The game will feature a "noir comic book aesthetic" (i.e. Sin City-style, MadWorld), four car-crunching game modes and 120 vehicles. It'll also have players accumulating "Mayhem Points" for their disorderly driving on the track, which can be used to unlock new levels.
Mayhem is being developed by Left Field Studios, the developer behind Excitebick 64 and SCORE International: Baja 1000 -- the latter of which we only remember because of that fun box art lawsuit.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One