Next week is PAX East 2011 and Joystiq has something going on every day of the event. Friday night we kick things off with a live recording of the Joystiq Podcast. Saturday we bookend the show day with the Second Annual Joystiq Blueberry Muffin Tops Breakfast in the morning and a live recording of Joystiq's Xbox 360 Fancast (X3F) that evening. On Sunday, we slow it down with a couple gaming panels hosted by our Editor-in-chief Chris Grant.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter (all accounts listed after the break) for all our Boston legal exploits.
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Walking through the lands of Fallout: New Vegas. Also, League of Legends.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [...]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I've got big plans for a big breakfast on Saturday morning with GDC folks. And then I've got big plans for sleeping my entire flight home. And then sleeping for a full day after that. I'm pretty excited about sleeping.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): Bulletstorm ... finally. Would also like to crack open Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Unlike these other bums, I'll sleep when I'm dead. Or unemployed. I plan on spending the weekend playing this new Infinity Blade expansion, going for some more Skillshots in Bulletstorm, and maybe starting something short before Dragon Age 2 takes over my life. I really oughta finish Stacking, right?
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I will sleep as long as a visiting South African will allow me to. Then I'll probably take said foreigner all around this beautiful city of San Francisco to eat its tasty foods.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): [...]
- James Ransom-Wiley: Packing! And laundry! Er, the other way around.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm playing "Write all the GDC coverage you desire." Also "Okamiden." By which I mean Okamiden.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): Ground Zero : Texas. Drink it in.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): [...]
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Is it possible to drive home to Los Angeles while playing Battleheart on my iPhone? I can probably pull that off, right?
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): Inspired by various GDC panels, I'm going to be exploring a few new (at least to me) indie games, revisiting Out of This World and -- as usual -- hangin' in the Mojave Wasteland.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) Mostly Torchlight for Xbox Live Arcade. When it's not that, maybe some League of Legends (which is awesome, by the way) or possibly doing some practice woodwork for building my next joystick. The joystick, incidentally, is being built for Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Addendum: Also, getting really f@%$#& nervous about the live Xbox 360 Fancast we have scheduled for PAX East.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One