A "collaborative" Facebook version of the game, as well as potential sports and driving spin-offs, are specifically named. Hed says the Facebook version will have "completely new aspects to it that just haven't been experienced in any other platform," and that "the pigs will have a more prominent role." No word is given on when the game will launch on the 'book.
This is, of course, in addition to the planned XBLA, Wii, and 3DS versions (it's already out on PSN). There's also a board game. And merchandise. And ... uhh ... this terrifying live-action version.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25