GDC 2011 is over but PAX East 2011 managed to keep us occupied with lots of PC gaming related news. Here are the highlights:
- Serious Sam 3 interview: We chat with Croteam team members about its upcoming first-person shooter sequel.
- A Game of Thrones: Genesis interview: We get more info from Cyanide Studio's designer of this turn-based strategy game based on the George R.R. Martin fantasy novel series.
- Dragon Age 2 high definition texture pack: Make the PC version of the just released fantasy RPG look even better with this official texture pack.
- Unreal Engine 3 Samaritan trailer: It's the GDC 2011 tech demo that shows off some advanced graphical features from Epic's game engine.
- The Secret World GDC 2011 trailer: Funcom finally shows gameplay from its upcoming MMO game.
- EA exec: PC gaming could "become our biggest platform"
- Toy Soldiers getting a PC port later in 2011
- Hawken announced
- Grimlands announced
- UFO Online: Fight for Earth announced
- Tribes Ascent will be first game in Hi-Rez Studios' Tribes revival
- Prey 2 revealed via French magazine cover
- Dexter game for PC released