The OXM story had most of the details already: The Umbrella Corp. sends a team (you and up to three friends) to eradicate any evidence of its involvement with the events of Resident Evil 2 in a squad-based shooter developed by Capcom and Vancouver's Slant 6 (SOCOM: Confrontation). There will also be competitive multiplayer, pitting Umbrella against the U.S. Government (which wants to uncover what Umbrella's hiding) -- and both groups must also contend with undead hordes.
Heartbreakingly, it doesn't sound like zombies will be playable, forcing those who like being dead-behind-the-eyes flesh eaters to stick with Left 4 Dead 2 or the new iCarly game.
[Update: Check out the full version of that PlayStation: The Official Magazine after the break!]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One