We've contacted Sony to find out if the program's been delayed indefinitely, or if the company has a new launch window in mind. Hopefully it's the latter, since we've been dying to find out the compelling narrative supporting its system of Quests. Are dragons involved? We're going to assume dragons are involved.
Update: Things are starting to lean towards "delayed indefinitely." A PlayStation representative responded to our query, explaining, "After careful consideration and evaluation following the PlayStation Rewards beta, we have decided not to roll out the program to the public at this time." He added, "We remain committed to providing the best overall consumer experience for our users, and we will be refocusing our efforts in the near future to further developing PlayStation Plus and our other network services."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25