A missive on the developer's site details the opportunity, which will see the name of one lucky winner transformed into "the namesake of a building, a character, a business –- whatever our artists come up with" in BioShock Infinite. We imagine it'll be cool, unless what they come up with is "Poopy Bill Smith's Poop Emporium" or something like that. But, hey, the folks at Irrational are cool, so we wouldn't expect them to do that. We're like 90% sure. Okay, 80% absolutely sure. Alright, we'll just play it safe and say there's a 50/50 shot.
You can submit your name by hitting up this link here and dropping in the appropriate info. Best of luck!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One