Speaking at a pre-launch event for Final Promise Story (which comes out on April 28), CEO Ryoei Mikage upped the number of total projects in development at Imageepoch to eleven-ish: Final Promise Story and roughly 10 more.
New details about Final Promise Story were revealed at the event as well. Mikage wants the game to be as hard as '80s-era RPGs, such that it will be difficult to complete the game on Normal with all the characters surviving. FPS features two types of death: the normal variety, in which a character can no longer fight and must be revived, and the state of being "Lost," which takes the character out of the game permanently.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000