What's everyone playing ('cause we know what you aren't)?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): League of Legends is likely on the agenda. I wouldn't mind playing some Mortal Kombat after getting a taste last night. It's actually really good.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): With the initial run of Portal 2 down, I'm gonna head back in for some Cheevos and co-op. Also, my torrid affair with Picross 3D continues and I don't see it ending anytime soon. I am now carrying a DS Lite with me everywhere for a single game. This must stop.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I've made it to Act 3 in Dragon Age 2, which I hope to wrap up by the end of the weekend. Then it's either Back to the Future Episode 2, which I thankfully downloaded from PSN before it was taken out back and shot, or Metro 2033, which I've been meaning to play since it came out over a year ago!
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'm at the end of Portal 2, so I definitely want to finish that, but I have a feeling most of my weekend will be spent lying on the couch, watching Hulu Plus and trying not to feel like death (see: I'm sick).
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I've wanted to play Final Fantasy VII for a week now. Unfortunately, I deleted it from my PS3 and PSP to save room, and can't redownload it because the PSN is down. So, instead: Board games!
- James Ransom-Wiley: Gonna be out and about this weekend, with that new Dungeon Raid update in my pocket!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Going to continue my escape from a trap-filled ship in 999 (this nine hours has felt like weeks!) I'll probably try to start up Castle Crashers on PS3 two or three more times before remembering that it won't work.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'm just gonna play "Stare at my FedEx man and WILL him to bring me LA Noire." It's a dangerous game, and everyone loses.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): One of the benefits of planning my gaming weekends well in advance is that I've got plenty of time set aside for the stuff I've been dying to play. This week, I'll be catching up on MAG, some Warhawk, SOCOM: Confrontation and a few rounds of Heavy Rain multiplayer.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm doing the tourist act around LA with my brother this weekend, but that probably won't keep me from scratching the World of Warcraft itch that flared up again lately. Level 85 or bust, and then probably a Worgen of some kind.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): I'm taking a brief respite from reviewing games to spend time with Portal 2 and a game I recently reviewed, Mortal Kombat. I've played the latter to death (fatality!) but just can't seem to get enough.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) Portal 2. Mortal Kombat. Maybe Clash of Heroes. League of Legends if there's time.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One