Revelations promises answers (right there in the title, guys) within the game's cryptic, multi-generational plot -- spread out between three playable characters: A distinguished Ezio, who ventures to Constantinople amid the rise of the Ottoman Empire; 12th-century assassin Altair; and the descendant who ties them all together, Desmond.
The game is being led by Ubisoft Montreal, "with the support and expertise of Ubisoft studios Annecy, Massive Entertainment, Quebec, Singapore and Bucharest." The massive production will also mark the return of multiplayer (now with more everything), and the introduction of a new climbing hook.
After the break: A screenshot of Ezio as dangling participant in the Ottoman Empire's affairs.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One