Shown during a press conference at Namco Bandai's "Level Up Dubai 2011" event, Soulcalibur V is set to launch on Xbox 360 and PS3, with a story that takes place 17 years after the faux-historical events of the previous game. At the rate technology is advancing in the Soulcalibur universe -- and the rate at which the women's clothes are shrinking -- we'll probably have all-nude musket duels within the next few games.
Namco has yet to send out a full character roster, but Siegfried and Nightmare already appear in the first trailer. The game's story is focused on a new character called Patroklos, son of Sopithia. Expect to see a little more media when the countdown on the game's teaser website concludes later today.
Update: You'll find the teaser trailer after the break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One