The ESRB just provided a clue about the next game from the publisher to hit PS3 and PSP, and in a surprise twist, it's not a Neo Geo game. Marvin's Maze is actually a 1983 arcade game about a cute character trying to collect dots in a multi-layered maze, while avoiding or destroying "Robonoids."
In addition to this apparent PS3/PSP release, Marvin's Maze is part of the PSP SNK Arcade Classics 0 collection, which has yet to be officially announced for North American release.
[Image: The Arcade Flyer Archive]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000