Much like that joke should have been, Spec Ops: The Line has been pushed back way, way, deep undercover -- like, first half of Take-Two's fiscal 2013 deep -- as revealed in the publisher's earnings report today. For the fiscally challenged among you, that means the game won't appear on store shelves until after March 2012 at the very earliest (it's been pitched into an April–September 2012 release window).
Oddly, the game was in beta as of last fall, so we can only imagine whatever's happening now is a significant overhaul.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One