Today, Sega announced London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games, coming out next year for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC (Mario and Sonic are the chosen Olympians for the Wii and 3DS platforms). It's developed by "the newly rebranded SEGA Studios Australia," formerly The Creative Assembly's Australian studio. Sega namechecked the studio's "state of the art motion capture facility" as a potential reason for the choice.
As for the actual game, it features 30 events of unspecified Olympery, with online leaderboards.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One