"Ninja Gaiden 3 for PS3 and 360 is the base of the Wii U version," Yasuda said during an E3 meeting. "Of course, we understood that we would need to implement a particular gameplay experience with Wii U, so we are studying what we can do with that console. We're thinking of different modes and different combat action -- something different."
While Team Ninja attempts to figure out the best, ultra-violent uses for Nintendo's controller-screen hybrid, it remains in the planning stages for a 3DS Ninja Gaiden game (announced at E3 2010). As it's so early in development, Yasuda could only suggest that it "may not be a sequel to Dragon Sword."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One