There's been a lot of criticism for the game since it was announced, which initially appeared to be a cash-in preying on those who just wanted to play as Frank West once again. With some added content and this lower price point, Capcom hopes consumers will be more receptive. "There's a ton of added value here," executive producer Jason Leigh told Eurogamer. "We have the new environment, weapons, combo weapons, new clothing, food items, vehicles, new bosses and the new story. It's a much bigger game than Dead Rising 2 was."
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record is slated to uncover the truth sometime in Q4 2011.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One