The series' slow turn into weirdness just accelerated into a powerslide with the next announcement: a PS3 remake of the virtually unknown 1996 arcade game Dancing Eyes. It's a sort of 3D Qix game about a monkey cutting rectangular routes around idols' clothing. The new version will feature PlayStation Move compatibility, so you can guide that pervert monkey with motion.
After the break, you'll find a trailer showing some gameplay and a very sad monkey. Dancing Eyes currently has a "TBA" release date in Japan; we wouldn't be surprised if this were the one Namco Generations game not to be announced elsewhere.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25