Dyad uses a combo-based system to build speed, instead of simply forcing the player to find a racing line. You must "interact with your enemies in unique and varying ways in order to gain speed," and said interaction seems to involve grabbing onto enemies and then slingshotting yourself from them.
Maybe we're not 100% clear on the concept, but we're pretty sure watching these glowing shapes speed down a tube of light has thoroughly hypnotized us. Watch the video for yourself after the break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25