The studio currently has two demos in production and expects to reveal some footage in the coming weeks. Hubbard says they are currently in talks with various publishers and are "keen" to work on iPad or Sony's Vita.
The official announcement of ShortRound's formation comes a few weeks after two of Black Rock's heavies formed RoundCube Entertainment. That studio was created by Split/Second game director Nick Baynes and senior producer Ian Monaghan.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25