The listing is light on specifics, but the name is "Call of Duty: Black Ops Limited Edition with DLC." According to GameStop, it's set to come out June 28 on Xbox 360 and PS3, for the same $59.99 price that the normal edition commands.
We're checking with Activision to determine exactly which DLC is included and if this package will be sold at other retailers. (Oh, and whether or not it's real.)
Update: Activision confirmed to Joystiq that the "Limited Edition" version of Black Ops will be available at "all retailers" in North America on June 28. For $59.99, it will include the game and a token for the "First Strike" DLC.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One