When it comes to points cards used to purchase games and downloadable content online, the Xbox 360 trounces the competition with sales growing steadily every year. Sales of Sony's PSN cards seem to be on the rise, however, while Wii Point card sales have remained relatively flat.
Head over to Gamasutra for more chart-related goodness, including snapshots of 3D game sales and motion control sales.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One