That means more modes in general, including the return of Team Deathmatch, an Infantry-only mode, and the Conquest and Rush modes that were so popular in the last iteration. Gustavsson also says that the game will incorporate "Battlelog," a social hub that's presumably similar to EA's very popular "Autolog" from the Need for Speed series.
Sounds good to us. We'll take our Deathmatch with no tomato, please.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One