The Forbes report reiterates some of the details from a TechCrunch report in June, which noted that China-based Tencent (which owns League of Legends dev Riot Games) was also in the mix.
In the end, PopCap Games was acquired by Electronic Arts, for $750 million and another $550 million in performance payouts.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One