This week, the trademark was granted "Notice of Allowance," which means it went through its 30-day "opposition period" without any parties opposing the registration of the mark. It has therefore been allowed for registration, but not yet finally registered.
And, of course, even the existence of this trademark doesn't mean Nintendo intends to publish the game here. Companies (including Nintendo) routinely file trademarks worldwide for all of their properties, in case they decide to release them at some point -- or just to prevent others from using the name. Late last month, Nintendo announced it had 'no plans' to localize The Last Story, Xenoblade, or Pandora's Tower.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19