Starhawk first got us excited with its E3 cinematic teaser, in a Borderlands, Halo, Red Dead Redemption, Terminator kind of way, and now LightBox Interactive is revealing more graphic goodness at Comic-Con, showing off the game's transitions between cutscenes and gameplay.
The video follows the story's introduction, featuring Emmett Graves, a mercenary with a special connection to both the overrun town of White Sands and the Outlaw who are holding it captive, making the game kind of like a backwards District 9 as well. But whatever we call it, Starhawk's transitions sure do look smooth here (also like Shaft).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25