The latest Skyrim trailer from Comic-Con has dissuaded a lot of our fears about the newest entry in The Elder Scrolls series. It's good to know that shambling aimlessly through an endless wilderness will still be a major part of the game, for instance, and that we'll still feel a smug sense of self-satisfaction as we callously off a complete stranger with a skillfully placed arrow from the shadows.
It also looks like we're going to spend a large majority of our time being set ablaze by dragons, which may or may not be karmically related to the amount of time we spend shooting arrows out of shadows.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One