Now, add "Cabela's" to the front of the game's title.
Snapped that image like a finger with frostbite! Yes, the game with the very RPG-like name is just the latest Cabela's hunting game. Set in the area around Alaska's Mount Katmai, players take the role of Logan James (because "Jager Gunnerson McWhitey" was already trademarked) who survives a plane crash and now must survive rampaging caribou and varmints of unusual sizes. The game will be available November 1, 2011, for all the major consoles. Also, why is Logan being hunted by the Gmork? See, there we go again, imagining a game out of nothing.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One