In case you never explored the filler games on your Namco Museum collections, Rally-X was a top-down maze game, essentially Pac-Man with cars, released in arcades in 1980. Players collect flags around the maze, while avoiding red enemy cars and stunning them with smokescreens.
No matter how weird you might think it is to bring this game back, it's still not the weirdest revival. That's Dancing Eyes. Aero-Cross follows pretty closely.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One