Grasshopper Manufacture and Digital Reality are partnering for a second XBLA/PSN game, in addition to Sine Mora. Announced at a Grasshopper Manufacture event during Gamescom, Black Knight Sword is a side-scrolling platform action game that takes place in a sort of puppet play. The scrolling is made to look like the character is actually standing in place, and the background elements are constantly shuffled and replaced as if on a stage.
In the above video, taken by Gamer365, Akira Yamaoka introduces the game. It's like you're at the GHM/Digital Reality party yourself!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One